Adhesive Dispensing Nozzles are designed with Single Tubing or Multi Tubing to dispense adhesives onto the leadframe or substrate. Multi Tubing designs allows for better throughput with a higher volume of adhesive delivery within the same timeframe.
Each dispensing application calls for a unique design of the tool to achieve optimal performance. If your particular machine does not have an Adhesive Systems Stamping function and your application requires a wider adhesive dispensing surface, we can customize groove designs to deliver custom adhesive patterns to suit your needs.
Oricus manufactures an extensive range of Adhesive Dispensing Tools to fit a range of machines from OEMs such as Datacon, ESEC, ASM, Shinkawa, Hitachi/Fasford, Canon-Bestemand more. We can customize each Adhesive Dispensing Tool according to your adhesive’s viscosity, thixotropy and dispensing profile that you require.
- Comes in Single Tubing and Multi Tubing designs with a wide range of tubing sizes to choose from
- Multiple dispensing profile designs such as V Groove and U Groove
- Available in Luer-Lock and Spiral-Lock configurations to fit most syringes in the market
- Field tested design offers superior bond line thickness
- Two piece construction (Stem and Body) allows for the tool to be disassembled for cleaning without the need for repeated tool replacement
- Raw materials we use for Adhesive Dispensing Tools are carefully selected to ensure zero contamination to the adhesive, die or device
Each and every material selected for use in our products go through a stringent Selection, Development and Assessment process. In-house developed compounds are developed with the latest innovations in material technology and feature formulations that are designed specially for use in the Semiconductor industry. For externally procured materials, each material goes through a rigorous Quality Assurance and Performance Assessment programme before being qualified for use in our products.
|Material Description||Hardness||ESD Surface Resistance (Ω)||Service Temperatures (Deg C)|
|15-5 PH||HRB 99 - 104||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|17-4 PH||HRC 29 - 44||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 430F||HRB 85 - 92||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 420||HRB 92- 95||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 440C||HRB 97||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 316||HRB 79 - 95||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 301||HRB 85||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 304||HRB 80 - 92||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 303||HRB 83||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|HSS, HM33||HRC 65 - 68||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|HSS||HRC 65||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|Part Number||ØD (mm)||WIDTH (mm)||THRAED (METRIC)|
If you are unable to find a size that fits your application from our catalog, get in touch with us and our Application Experts will provide you with a customized turnkey solution according to your die size, process and application.
Part Numbers And Ordering
- T – Dispensing Nozzle (Multi Tubing)
- J – Dispensing Nozzle (Single Tubing)
- L – Stainless Steels
- S – Steels