Comb Clamps are used for clamping the leadframe or substrate firmly onto the Anvil Block during the Die Attach process. The function of the combs of each jaw for securing the leads or dam bar of the leadframe. The Comb Clamps are used inaddition to vacuum suction on the Anvil Block for an added layer of security especially for critical packages.
Oricus manufactures Comb Clamps to fit various Die Attach machines.
- Can be designed and adapted for use in a wide range of Die Attach machines.
- Available in various Stainless Steel and Superalloy grades that are suitable for Cleanroom environments
- Clamping width of each comb jaw are machined to exacting tolerances to ensure the leadframe and substrate are held firmly onto the Anvil Block
- Our Comb Clamps are manufactured for a perfect fit to your specific application and equipment
- Plug-and-Play installation that reduces waste and minimizes set up time
- Allows for uniform clamping force to be applied on the lead fingers, dam bar or substrate to ensure stability throughout the entire Epoxy Dispensing and Die Attach process.
- Wealth of experience of our Design and Manufacturing team allows us to provide you even highly complex customized tooling solutions
Each and every material selected for use in our products go through a stringent Selection, Development and Assessment process. In-house developed compounds are developed with the latest innovations in material technology and feature formulations that are designed specially for use in the Semiconductor industry. For externally procured materials, each material goes through a rigorous Quality Assurance and Performance Assessment programme before being qualified for use in our products.
|Material Description||Hardness||ESD Surface Resistance (Ω)||Service Temperatures (Deg C)|
|Tool Steels (TS)||CPM-10V||HRC 59 - 64||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SKD 11||HRC 30||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SKH 51||HRC 62 - 65||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|Mirrax 40||HRC 39 - 43||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|ASP 23||HRC 58 - 66||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|Stavax||HRC 45 - 52||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|XW 10||HRC 56 - 62||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|XW 42||HRC 54 - 62||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|Assab 718 - HH||HRC 37 - 42||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|Assab 718 - Supreme||HRC 31 - 36||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|DF2||HRC 53 - 64||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
38.5 - 64.6
|Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|Ramax HH||HRC 35 - 38||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|NAK 80||HRC 38 - 42||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|Stainless Steel (SS)||15-5 PH||HRB 99 - 104||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|17-4 PH||HRC 29 - 44||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 430F||HRB HRB 85 - 92||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 420||HRB 92- 95||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 440C||HRB 97||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 316||HRB 79 - 95||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 301||HRB 85||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 304||HRB 80 - 92||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 303||HRB 83||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|HSS, HM33||HRC 65 - 68||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|HSS||HRC 65||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|Part Number||Number of Vacuum Pads|
If you are unable to find a size that fits your application from our catalog, get in touch with us and our Application Experts will provide you with a customized turnkey solution according to your die size, process and application.
Part Numbers And Ordering
- A – Anvil Block
- C– Comb Clamp
- L – Stainless Steels
- S – Steels