Common Rubber Tip Holders are our most versatile range of holders that fits Flat Tips, Vacuum Relief Tips, Groove Tips and Side Contact Tips designs.
Each holder goes through a rigorous design and assessment process to define the ideal geometry of the holder. The Rubber holders are then manufactured to exacting standards to ensure that the holders hold on firmly to the tips during the Pick and Place process. All our Traditional Rubber Tip holders are designed to be easily replaceable with new tips.
Oricus manufactures a wide range of holders to fit a wide range of machines from OEMs such as Datacon, ESEC, ASM, Canon Bestem, Hitachi/Fasford, MRSI and more. If you require a holder for your machine shank that is not in our standard holder list, get in touch with us and we can customize one for you.
- Suitable for use in Die Bonders, Flip-Chip, Die Sorters and Surface Mount Technology (SMT) machines
- Available in various Stainless Steel and Aluminium grades that are suitable for Cleanroom environments
- Common Holders are made to fit our Rubber Tips to ensure stringent flatness tolerances after assembly
- Competitive cost as compared to other holder designs
- Single holder design that will be able to fit an extensive range of tip sizes and die sizes
- Common Rubber Holders are designed for easy Plug-and-Play into our Rubber Tips to avoid damage to the tip surface
- Tool shanks are controlled to tight tolerances to ensure minimal play when installed into the tool holder
Each and every material selected for use in our products go through a stringent Selection, Development, and Assessment process.
In-house developed compounds are developed with the latest innovations in material technology and feature formulations that are designed specially for use in the Semiconductor industry.
For externally procured materials, each material goes through a rigorous Quality Assurance and Performance Assessment programme before being qualified for use in our products.
|Material Description||Hardness||ESD Surface Resistance (Ω)||Service Temperatures (Deg C)|
|15-5 PH||HRB 99 - 104||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|17-4 PH||HRC 29 - 44||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 430F||HRB 85 - 92||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 420||HRB 92- 95||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 440C||HRB 97||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 316||HRB 79 - 95||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 301||HRB 85||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 304||HRB 80 - 92||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|SUS 303||HRB 83||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|HSS, HM33||HRC 65 - 68||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|HSS||HRC 65||Conductive (< E2)||>500|
|Part Number||X (mm)||Y (mm)||Shape|
If you are unable to find a size that fits your application from our catalog, get in touch with us and our Application Experts will provide you with a customized turnkey solution according to your die size, process and application.
Part Numbers And Ordering
- C – Traditional Holder
- T – Tri-Lock Holder
- P – Compression Holder
- N - Magnetic Holder
- M – Modified T-Lock
- Y – Superalloys
- L – Stainless Steels
- S – Steels
- A - SQ1.2
- B - SQ1.7
- C - SQ2.7
- D- SQ3.2
- E - SQ6.2
- AP - Alphasem
- AS – ASM
- CA - Canon Bestem
- DA – Datacon
- EE – ESEC
- EM – EMTEC
- HA – Hitachi
- MR – MRSI
- PA – Palomar
- SR - Shibaura
- SW - Shinkawa