Wedge Bonding Anvil Blocks are used as a platform to support the leadframe pad and fingers when the finger clamp applies a downward force for the wedge bonding process.
Our Anvil Blocks can be designed according to the pad size, pitch and profile of your leadframe, or according to your other application requirements. Wedge Bonding Anvil Blocks are fully customizable to your leadframe design and requirements.
Oricus manufactures an extensive range of Wedge Bonding Anvil Blocks to fit a wide range of machines from OEMs such as K&S, Palomar, F&K and more.
- Suitable for use in a wide range of Wedge Bonding machines
- Available in various Carbide, Superalloys and Hardened Tool Steel grades that are suitable for Cleanroom environments
- Our Anvil Blocks are precision machined to exacting dimensional tolerances with tightly controlled surface finishes and flatness.
- Anvil Blocks are designed specifically for your application, accounting for all machine features and specification
- Our proprietary Plug-and-Play design allows you to reduce set up time to a minimum
- Design methodology behind our Anvil Blocks is to maximize productivity and reduce waste for our customers
Each and every material selected for use in our products go through a stringent Selection, Development and Assessment process. In-house developed compounds are developed with the latest innovations in material technology and feature formulations that are designed specially for use in the Semiconductor industry. For externally procured materials, each material goes through a rigorous Quality Assurance and Performance Assessment programme before being qualified for use in our products.
|Material Description||Hardness||ESD Surface Resistance (Ω)||Service Temperatures (Deg C)|
|Carbide, K15||HV30 1740||Conductive (< E2)||>800|
|Carbide, K30||HV30 1450 - 1570||Conductive (< E2)||>800|
|Carbide, M30||HV30 1570 - 1600||Conductive (< E2)||>800|
|Carbide K40||HV30 1315 - 1350||Conductive (< E2)||>800|
|Carbide, MG30||HV30 1350-1400||Conductive (< E2)||>800|
|Part Number||Number of Vacuum Pads|
If you are unable to find a size that fits your application from our catalog, get in touch with us and our Application Experts will provide you with a customized turnkey solution according to your die size, process and application.
Part Numbers And Ordering
- F – Finger Clamp
- B – Bridge
- S – Finger Clamp + Bridge (Set)
- A – Anvil Block
- W – Carbide
- K – K&S
- F – F&K
- P –Palomar